About the business– The Salad Lab is a 100% black owned premium food produce revolution, established in September 2013, with a BBBEE level 1 grading. We offer our customers a wide range of fresh and succulent products daily, giving them unparalleled convenience and cutting edge peace of mind.
Our core business is to supply commercial and household clientele with freshly cut vegetables and whole fresh produce for every need. We cater for bulk cooking needs, ranging from quantities of 5Kg upwards as well as small scale, in 500g and 1Kg packaging. We pride ourselves in being the perfect solution for large scale cooking and events, and small and personal enough for the customer cooking for one.
We are a reputable, peace of mind provider, meeting client specific needs and wants and offering value for money, food safety and quality standards on all our products and services.
Our Values are IMPILO: Means Life, in IsiZulu– We advocate life by having integrity, making a difference, taking pride in our interactions and integrating our core values in everything we do, we are continuously learning and are organized.
Brand Promise: We interact with Integrity, Make a difference in every encounter, and take Pride in our work and efficiencies to deliver on our promises. Our core values are Integrated into everything we do. We are open minded and eager to Learn and continuously develop to render the best service. We are Organized and therefore maintain order in all aspects of our business, you can’t afford any slip up’s!
Why buy from us – By using our tailor made products, produced in our factory that follows stringent hygienic practices, which ensures high levels of quality and food safety, you can reduce waste, save time and labour costs and gain the ultimate peace of mind, leaving you to focus on what really matters to you, your bottom line!
Our vision Statement is: “Elevating our stakeholders with every encounter.”
- We are a performance driven and innovative company with an objective to create empowerment opportunities within the communities we operate in.
- Every effort is made to understand our customers, market challenges and the agenda for change, thus enabling us to formulate creative solutions.
Our mission is to become a people centric, value adding and reliable game changer through:
- Service excellence – satisfying client specific needs in an innovative and professional manner;
- Cost-effective and uncompromised quality and food safety standards – INTEGRITY;
- Transfer of technical skills and up-skilling of personnel for efficient operations, LEARNING;
- Profitability through innovation and technology for sustainable revenue growth and efficient service delivery.
- Creating empowerment opportunities within the communities we operate in, while caring for the environment.